Old December 9th 12, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roger[_2_] Roger[_2_] is offline

Default New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

On Sun, 09 Dec 2012 10:42:20 -0600,
wrote:

In article ,
(Roger) wrote:

On Sun, 09 Dec 2012 09:32:33 -0600,
wrote:

In article ,
(Roger) wrote:

The line which extends to the west from platform 2 is certainly
not in use. I was lurking along Liverpool Road and looked over
the wall on the west side. There is a piece of wood (an old
sleeper?) tied down across the track by signal NL 1238. I've
seen it before but I don't know when it was put there.

It's not in my photos, taken 4th July 2011.

Was the signal there then?

Yes, EL318, and a 20 limit disc.

I'm referring to NL 1238 on the west side of Liverpool Road.
(For those that don't know Highbury & Islington station can be
seen looking over the wall on the east side of Liverpool Road.)
Where is EL 318? I'm not going signal hunting in the dark! I'll
look out for it next time I'm in the area during the day.
--
Roger