Old December 12th 12, 01:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Battersea Northern Line extension now done with a loan?

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 10:20:56AM +0000, d wrote:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:39:14 -0000
"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote:
It provides a direct link from east to south London

Which is probably used by no one. I suspect the vast majority of people who
get on at stratford get off at canary wharf.

You've not seen the platforms at London Bridge during the rush hour have
you.

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down? Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity. Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM