Old December 16th 12, 06:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default London buses to offer contactless payment card option from tomorrow (12/12/12)

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:54:30 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
fare in zone 1 of the equivalent of £1.04 (if you buy a carnet of 10
tickets, othewise £1.39). I can see you were just itching to do a
Boltar if a non-London opportunity arose. :-)

Oh I am not worthy of out-boltaring Boltar. The Master cannot be
beaten.

Quite so. Though some poor fools still don't realise this. Yet.

[strokes white cat]

B2003