Old April 4th 04, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Walthamstow

On 1 Apr 2004, Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:47:50 +0100, Jason wrote:

This Walthamstow thread got me thinking:

It is my imagination, or is there an unusually large number of E17
bods in uk.transport.london?

well there seem to be 4 or 5 who post in the group but there is no
(obvious) way to compare to how many people may be concentrated in other
parts of London or the surrounding counties.

We could always run a survey. :-)

i think we should. probably not in the form of a thread, though. and we
should get people's home and work postal districts (or, better yet,
stations).

(TW1, here)

E5 (Clapton)/WC1E (Euston Square)

tom