Old December 18th 12, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
allantracy allantracy is offline

Default Not-very dry run for 150-year anniversary Met steam

Blimey, that lot fails to tick more than a few boxes, on the PC check
list, at the Guardian.

Do you regard the BMJ as a bunch of commies, too?http://press.psprings.co.uk/bmj/december/chefs.pdf

No they're just fascists that would take away all our personal
freedom.

They're all in great need of a 'liberal free democracy' awareness
course to remind them of the kind of nation that Britain is supposed
to be.

All this nanny state crap is about protecting the NHS, that can't
deliver, even though it's funding has been doubled over the last
fifteen years.

Of course, it's an entirely misguided short term fix, five years of a
nation looking after itself, all tucked up in bed by 7:30, and the NHS
wouldn't know what's hit it, once we all started living five years
longer.

Compounded by all the lost nanny state tax revenue on booze and fags.

The BMJ should be very careful what they wish for.