Old December 18th 12, 08:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Not-very dry run for 150-year anniversary Met steam

Well Allan, I guess I will have to concede. Although I dislike it
when official bodies give in to inaccurate popular culture.

I hope you don't have too much trouble if you ever have to ask directions
to the Baker Street and Waterloo Line trains, then.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "...blind faith can ruin the eyesight--