Old December 18th 12, 09:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Not-very dry run for 150-year anniversary Met steam

Mark Brader:
Unless the artist goofed, it must be a GWR train.

Charles Ellson:
Bearing in mind that it is almost certainly a product of a few quick
sketches... total accuracy might be a bit optimistic.

Well, maybe he took a snapshot with his cellphone camera -- I don't
imagine they had regulations against using those in the tunnels back
then -- and did the painting based on that, *hmmmm*???

:-)
--
Mark Brader | "Red lights are not my concern.
Toronto | I am a driver, not a policeman."