Old December 19th 12, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Not-very dry run for 150-year anniversary Met steam

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:18:26 -0800 (PST)
77002 wrote:
Indeed, I will look at a copy left on a train, or read it online. I
would never buy the rag. It is truly appalling to read how much these
people want to control other's lives. Even worse they think it is OK.

Not only control their lives - control how they think since they're only
"liberal" and believe in free speech as long as they agree with what you're
saying. Anyone who goes against their ideals is shouted down with cliched
rants containing lots of "ism" or "ist" words (see Plowman as a good example
of a practitioner of this) as they're generally unable to argue a point and
so resort to childish strops.

The liberal left truly are Orwells Thought Police though most of them are
either too brainwashed or just too plain stupid to realise it. "Useful idiots"
as Stalin put it.

Though I will say that the Guardian does have a good science section. Its
just a pity it has to be joined to the tripe that is the rest of the paper.

B2003