Old December 20th 12, 10:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
allantracy allantracy is offline

Default Not-very dry run for 150-year anniversary Met steam

Indeed, I will look at a copy left on a train, or read it online. *I
would never buy the rag. It is truly appalling to read how much these
people want to control other's lives. *Even worse they think it is OK

I might not read it but I end up bloody well paying for it, at least
two or three times a week.

I can't tell you how much helping to keep Polly Toynbee in gainful
employment goes against the grain.

Still, it helps to hide the railway mags and save any embarrassment.