Old December 28th 12, 12:06 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Size of KX new forecourt

"77002" wrote in message

I suspect that the long route from the Victoria and Piccadilly

lines to the northern ticket hall is a safety issue. The Euston Road
exits could easily become overwhelmed. This would be acceptable given
a travelator. As it is there are folks for whom the distance could be
very unfortunate.

So, having spent goodness knows how many millions on the replan, it is not
"fit for purpose".

(and that's not a question).

My mother (88) would not have been able to walk the ridiculous routes as
signposted.

Fortunately, I equipped her with a copy of Roland Perry's diagram of how NOT
to have a coronary between platforms.
--
Brian