Old December 29th 12, 08:43 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Size of KX new forecourt

On 28/12/2012 23:06, Recliner wrote:
True, but the original complaint had been about the longer routes from the
Picc and Vic platforms to the exits, and those have no shops.

That bit I really didn't understand, as the original routes from Picc
and Vic platforms to the original tube ticket hall still exist, and I
use them frequently.
As others have pointed out in this thread, you can still use the
original routes to reach King's Cross, and of course St.Pancras.

new TL platforms, they actually are quite a long way from the tube
platforms, shops or no shops. And 50% of the human race (ie, women) do
actually like shops and shopping...

I think you generalise far too much. I know lots of women who do not
like shopping in the over-priced stalls around a railway station, and
especially if they use the station frequently, wouldn't dream of using
any of them more than once in very many visits.

--
Clive Page