Old December 30th 12, 08:47 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Size of KX new forecourt

On 30/12/2012 09:47, solar penguin wrote:
Can you? I can't even find them or any signs pointing to them, never
mind actually using them. (In fact, I'm pretty sure the old passages
to St Pancras, and the old escalator into the heart of the old Kings
Cross concourse are all long gone.)

Ah yes, those are, unfortunately. What I meant by "original" was the
routes that you could use say 5 years ago, via the Western Ticket Hall
before the recent upgrades (or downgrades) to the KX-St.Pancras complex.