Old December 31st 12, 11:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
77002 77002 is offline

Default Boris on his new trainset

On 29 Dec, 05:14, Fat richard wrote:
On 28 Dec, 20:34, wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:42:12 +0000
The Real Doctor wrote:

On 28/12/12 12:31, Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

So is much of north of the Thames. Places like Knightsbridge. Kensington
was a place that was difficult to get to because of the state of the
roads. When I was young West Ham was one of the largest towns in Essex.
Hammersmith was a place that rich stockbrokers lived because they liked
to be out in the country - why do you think *three* railways built lines
there from London?

The Gorbals was originally developed as an upmarket residential area for
rich Glaswegians who wanted to move out of the city centre.

Notting Hill in london started out as an upmarket Georgian area, then went
downmarket when all the immigrants moved in, now they're slowly buggering off
to turn somewhere else into a slum and the area had been going back upmarket
again since the 90s.

B2003

Slowly buggering off because the resident landlords are unable to
exploit them as much as they can the people with deeper pockets.

Happy New year to you as well. NOT.- Hide quoted text -

Ah, do I sense the warm glow of tolerance from the left?