Old December 31st 12, 03:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Step free

In message , at 15:24:01 on Mon, 31 Dec
2012, martin_petrov remarked:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...ble-transport-

network.pdf

Thanks! Not too many surprises, but it does list H&I getting step free as
a National Rail system by 2014, which implies they'd be putting in lifts
from the Great Northern (or however best to describe it) which seems
surprising. Obviously the high level platforms are already sorted.

I'm a bit more surprised at the apparent plan to install lots of lifts
at Finsbury Park. Oh well, we'll have to see what happens.