Old December 31st 12, 07:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
martin_petrov martin_petrov is offline

Default Step free

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:04:57 +0000, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 15:24:01 on Mon, 31 Dec
2012, martin_petrov remarked:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...ble-transport-

network.pdf

Thanks! Not too many surprises, but it does list H&I getting step free
as a National Rail system by 2014, which implies they'd be putting in
lifts from the Great Northern (or however best to describe it) which
seems surprising. Obviously the high level platforms are already sorted.

I'm a bit more surprised at the apparent plan to install lots of lifts
at Finsbury Park. Oh well, we'll have to see what happens.

If ever there was a station that could do with COMPLETELY rebuilt from
scratch, it's Finsbury Park.