Old December 31st 12, 11:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Step free

"martin_petrov" wrote in message ...

I have done some digging on from the recent press release and found this
document. It does list the 28 stns in the appendices.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...ble-transport-

network.pdf

Thanks! Not too many surprises, but it does list H&I getting step free as
a National Rail system by 2014, which implies they'd be putting in lifts
from the Great Northern (or however best to describe it) which seems
surprising. Obviously the high level platforms are already sorted.

If you believe Network Rail, they apparently have already installed a lift
to the GN platforms in Autumn 2010!

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/improve...all/stations#H

There is a disused lift shaft to the lower concourse area which could
plausibly be reinstated, but that still leaves the problem of how to get
down the steps to the actual platform areas.

Peter Smyth