Old January 2nd 13, 11:17 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
77002 77002 is offline

Default Boris on his new trainset

On 2 Jan, 08:26, THC wrote:
On Monday, December 31, 2012 8:41:52 PM UTC, e27002 wrote:
A bored hypocrite, how sad.

Hardly.

Bored? your word not mine.
Hypocrite? if you are really concerned about abuse, you would not
start with the conservatives here. Month after month vile abuse is
hurled by the lovey liberals here, often utilizing the foulest of
language, and yet you are silent. OTOH, my mild sarcasm draws your
ire.

Just posted that to show you how ridiculous your style of reductionist trolling actually appears to others.

Now please, enough with the sniping. You occasionally make interesting points about railway operations but, when the majority of your posts are only digging at other posters' politics, it's far more tempting to just scroll on by.

Scroll on by, do not mistake me for one who gives a damn.