Old January 7th 13, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default So much for a 4% rise

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:29:33 +0000
Robin9 wrote:
As a frequent and enthusiastic motorist, I agree that travelling by car
is
usually cheaper, quicker and more comfortable. That's why I despise
those
anti-motor car bigots who insist that no-one needs a motor car in
London.

They're usually the sort of people who live in the inner city and never need
or want to travel more than a few miles from their ghettos.

I am however surprised that you find the North Circular so bad. Although
TfL's
two enhancement projects have both turned out to be complete failures
and
a disgraceful waste of money, I still find the A406 a fairly good road.
Living in
Leyton, I am of course adjacent to the best stretch of the road.

Well quite. But the sections near Bowes road , henleys corner and neasden are
disaster areas in the rush hour.

B2003