Old January 9th 13, 02:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default So much for a 4% rise

"Robin9" wrote in message

Although the high patronage of the new Shepherds Bush station proves
that
constructing it was a good idea, I must point out that previously the
trains used
to print between North Pole Junction and Kensington Olympia. Ah, the
high price of progress!

I wish I'd known and taken a USB stick with me.

It would have saved me time upon arrival at the office.

There used to usually be a queue for a printer.

--
Brian