Old April 5th 04, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ben Nunn Ben Nunn is offline

Default Commuting from Wimbledon

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was simon ), in
message who said:
Soon to be moving to Wimbledon or Wimbledon Park area.

I'll be travelling to Camden Town, other half going to Charing Cross.

Never done the journey in the rush hour before, can anyone give me an
idea of the expected crush from :

Wimbledon Park (District)
Wimbledon (District)
Wimbledon (South Central ? to Waterloo)
Wimbledon (Thameslink to E&C and Kentish Town / KX SP)

Wimbledon-Waterloo is frequent and by far the quickest way for both of you.

Obviously, as the District starts at Wimbledon, you could guarantee yourself
seats on your outbound journey every day, but the 30-40 minute increase in
journey time would be a major price to pay.

BTN