Old January 11th 13, 08:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins[_5_] Paul Cummins[_5_] is offline

Default Daily Telegraph: 150 fascinating Tube facts

We were about to embark at Dover, when
(Recliner) came up to me and whispered:

Are you seriously suggesting they should have celebrated the 150th

anniversary of a bit of unimportant Essex railway seven years ago?

No, but it is a bit disingenuous to do the same for a bit of unimportant
London railway now...

And anyway, what about the bits of "old" formation re-used by Docklands
and Tramlink... I don't see their 150th being celebrated.

The "tube" as we know it did not exist until 1933.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----