Old April 5th 04, 07:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Commuting from Wimbledon

simon wrote:
Soon to be moving to Wimbledon or Wimbledon Park area.

I'll be travelling to Camden Town, other half going to Charing Cross.

Never done the journey in the rush hour before, can anyone give me an idea
of the expected crush from :

Wimbledon Park (District)
Wimbledon (District)
Wimbledon (South Central ? to Waterloo)
Wimbledon (Thameslink to E&C and Kentish Town / KX SP)

What about Wimbledon to Vauxhall (2/3 stops on South West Trains quite
frequent) then Victoria Line to Euston and then Northern Line, 1 stop to
Camden.
The Victoria Line is the quickest way across London.

The other half can just stay on the train another stop and then walk
over Hungerford Bridge to Charing Cross (when it's raining, tube it 2
stops on the Bakerloo or Northern)