Old April 5th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

In article , Niklas Karlsson wrote:

Deadline will be midnight, Sunday 12 April 2004. I shall
endeavour to post the results shortly thereafter.

Derr... Sunday *11* April 2004, of course. Silly, silly me.

Niklas
--
"IMO, the primary historical significance of Unix is that it marks the time in
computer history where CPUs became so cheap that it was possible to build an