Old January 14th 13, 07:06 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default S7 Stock to Barking

On 14/01/2013 07:26, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
.
net, at 23:51:22 on Sun, 13 Jan 2013, Neil Williams
remarked:
Exit validation does apply in Singapore but societal norms are a bit
different there.

The Dutch also have it. As their culture is much more similar to the
UK, I
would be interested in how it's working there.

On the trams they have little gates at the exit doors, to make sure
people "touch out". I think it's the only place I've ever seen other
than an unimpeded exit from a bus or tram.

I hear that they have them on some surface transport in Moscow.