Old April 5th 04, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dominic Dominic is offline

Default Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

(Stephen Furley) wrote in message om...
(Proctor46) wrote in message ...
This map really could do with receiving the
attention of Mr. H. Beck. .

Have a go your self....could be fun...

The London style New York Subway map which I mentioned in a previous
post can be found he
http://www.columbia.edu/~brennan/subway/SubwayMap.gif

IMO one of the best features of London Underground is that maps and
other leaflets about fares etc. are so readily available; you can just
help yourself from the leaflet racks at any station. I've been on the
NY Subway and the Paris Metro and other systems in the past few years.
Am I right in thinking that London Underground is one of best at
providing information like this?

Dominic