Old January 15th 13, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default London Stratford station

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:37:51 +0100, baronki wrote:

Hello.
I would like to know if are there lockers to leave luggages in the
Stratford sation.
According to the website there are not luggages facilities, but someone
told me that during the Olimpic Games there was for sure lockers.

I don't know about Stratford, but this is a link to the company providing
left luggage services at several London railway stations:

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php

Please note that it's not lockers but a staffed service with security
screening. According to their FAQ no luggage lockers are available in the
UK.

It's expensive, £8.50 per item.

--
jhk