Old April 5th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

In article , Joe wrote:
I've already gotten several responses. If you don't want to participate,
nobody's forcing you to.

I do want to participate, I love surveys!

You've probably spent more time making these two posts than you would
have reading my email address the right way round. :-)

So as not to fall prey to irony, however:
uk (remove any capital letters)

Niklas
--
"Kids have it easy today. All they have to listen to is stories about how back
in the '70s we had to listen to stories about how bad it was back in the '30s."