Old April 5th 04, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
. . is offline

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

"Niklas Karlsson" wrote in message
Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get to do it as well. :-)

Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

Assuming you commute within/into London,

1) what postal district (e.g. TW1, E17, etc) do you live
in?

2) if you commute by rail, what station (any railway system) is at the
'home' end of your commute?

3) what postal district do you work in?

4) if you commute by rail, what station is at the 'work' end of your
commute?

Deadline will be midnight, Sunday 12 April 2004. I shall
endeavour to post the results shortly thereafter.

Niklas
--
"But is it really useful for the city council to survive while the rest of

the
population is a glowing cloud drifting away in the 500MPH breeze?"
-- Geoff Lane

Much as apreciate where you may be coming from, have you not considered that
in the current climate such information might be extermly useful to
sepecific organisations
planning to achive maximum publicity?