Old January 15th 13, 03:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default London Stratford station

In message , at 16:05:29 on
Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Paul Corfield remarked:

collect it before the left luggage staff go home.

Which is 11pm at most London Termini, and midnight at Victoria.

I've used Paddington, Victoria and Kings Cross in the past; all when
doing trips where I didn't have a "home base" in the London area.

And while the London ones seem expensive, the rucksack-sized ones I've
used in Geneva aren't cheap, CHF7-10 which is about £5-7.