Old April 5th 04, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Grebbsy McLaren Grebbsy McLaren is offline

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

It was a dark and stormy night when Niklas Karlsson
wrote in article -
addr.zen.co.uk...
Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get to do it as well. :-)

Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

Assuming you commute within/into London,

1) what postal district (e.g. TW1, E17, etc) do you live
in?

N13 (just -- one street the wrong side of N22)

2) if you commute by rail, what station (any railway system) is at the
'home' end of your commute?

Bowes Park/Bounds Green

3) what postal district do you work in?

CR0

4) if you commute by rail, what station is at the 'work' end of your
commute?

East Croydon

Grebbsy
--
"All vampires suck, but not all who suck are vampires."
(--B.J.Kuehl)

:::Grebbsy :::::::lemon curry?:::