Old January 24th 13, 11:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Heathrow Connect and Oyster

"Richard" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:57:58 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 16:46:51
on Sun, 20 Jan 2013, remarked:

Premium (extra cost) services to airports are very much the norm.

Examples? No premiums to the last two European airports I've used.

There's a premium on the metro to Madrid airport [...]

...although it doesn't apply to any "period" tickets, including the
tourist n-day tickets. When I used it the premium would have been one
euro, not much but still quite controversial there.

only be the cheapskates who thought that they could get away without paying
it!

tim