Old April 6th 04, 07:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

In article , Niklas Karlsson wrote:
Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get to do it as well. :-)

[snip]

Breaching netiquette again and again by following up to myself... tsk,
tsk. Oh well, this isn't exactly a normal thread.

Anyhow - some participants have voiced concerns over what information I
plan on publishing. I assure you, I have no plans on publishing anything
other than the compiled information from your answers to my four
questions. Participation in this survey is strictly anonymous.

Niklas