Old February 7th 13, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default Danglebahn usage statistics

On 2013-02-07 14:10:51 +0000, Paul Corfield said:

I think TfL have said in formal answers that there is a smallish level
of regular users who use the multi-ride ticket that then gives a 50%
refund on fares paid. This makes the fare £1.60 rather than £3.20 (for
PAYG / TCard holders)

It's obviously now in the wrong place - not even worth it for people
going to the O2 as they'd use the Jubillee Line.

I'm about to see it for the second time today as it's near my kids'
school. Some of those kids at the school across the river come by a
small boat service right to the school wharf, and they don't use the
cable car.

A London school has its own wharf and boat service? Where, how big, how
frequent?