Old February 11th 13, 10:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default Repeated traffic light failure

On 2013-02-11 11:03:20 +0000, Basil Jet said:

On 2013\02\11 10:42, d wrote:

No one who lives in london has to send their kid 5 miles away.

I was sent to a Catholic school 5 miles away. There was another one
only four miles away in the other direction.

I don't like posting personal details about my kids but I will say that
in fact our nearest primary is a Catholic school but despite the fact
that my taxes helps pay for it they are not allowed to go there as
non-Catholics. The next nearest school has come in the bottom 10 of
schools in the whole of England. Kids were rejected from all our other
choices - about 15 or so - in our own and nearby boroughs.

E.