Old February 11th 13, 11:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default Repeated traffic light failure

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:56:46 +0000
On 2013-02-11 11:50:43 +0000,
d said:

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:32:44 +0000
eastender wrote:
non-Catholics. The next nearest school has come in the bottom 10 of
schools in the whole of England. Kids were rejected from all our other

You obviously live in a pikey area. Or Tower Hamlets which is just a slum.

Move.

I'd consider it if only there wasn't the slightest chance of ending up
next door to you.

No chance of that - you wouldn't be able to afford it.

That's fine - as an article in yesterday's Observer noted, the most
obnoxious neighbours are the stinking rich.

E.