Old February 13th 13, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Repeated traffic light failure

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:20:49 +0000
On 2013-02-13 10:53:43 +0000, Recliner said:

Yup, on that topic, we're in full agreement. What I particularly resent is
that these cults do this with taxpayers' money, not their own. I don't want
my taxes propping up any cult indoctrination. Religious education, if any,
should be done outside school and school hours, and shouldn't involve any
state support.

Indeed - some things give me Boltar type apoplexy and the local RC
school - just 200 yards away - paid for with my taxes but unvailable to
my children is one.

Boltar for Pope I say. Might as well have one extremist for another.

Si calceus, aptat ...

B2003