Old February 13th 13, 10:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Repeated traffic light failure

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:26:57 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:06:54 on Wed, 13 Feb
2013, d remarked:
I don't have a problem with kids learning about religion at school, I have
a problem with them being indoctrinated there - being told for 10 years that
whatever particular fairytale their faith happens to believe in is the gospel
truth and takes priority over scientific reasoning wherever the two disagree.

Best to avoid going to school in the USA bible belt, then.

They're all just a bunch of inbred retards down there anyway. The east and
west coasts are where the brains reside in the US.

B2003