Old February 14th 13, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Repeated traffic light failure

On 14/02/2013 19:36, Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 14/02/2013 08:23, Roland Perry wrote:

[quoting]
Nottingham Emmanuel School is a truly vibrant community on a
faith journey in which unique value is placed on each individual
as precious to God and every effort made to develop students as
whole people to enable them to reach their full potential in all
areas."

Does that lot mean any more than any other mission statement?

When I see the word "vibrant" I know the writer has nothing concrete
to express but wants to convince readers it is a modern and exciting
nothingness that is throbbing with energy.

Also travel guide speak for "best to book a hotel elsewhere in town, and
if you do go there put your wallet in a zip-up pocket".

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK