Old February 14th 13, 07:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default Repeated traffic light failure

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:12:31 +0000, Arthur Figgis
wrote:

On 14/02/2013 08:23, Roland Perry wrote:

"Church schools are distinctive because they offer an education
based on Christian values [...]

Nottingham Emmanuel School is a truly vibrant community on a
faith journey [...]

Does that lot mean any more than any other mission statement?

08.55 Register 09.20 Maths (if your round molten sea is ten cubits from
one brim to the other, how many cubits must a line be to compass it
round about?) 10:50 Crusade against faith school across the road (please
cross carefully) 12:00 Dinner (blood and flesh)

Hilarious! Not sure if the school above is a secondary, maybe it
makes a difference. My primary school was CofE and it was an
excellent place -- the religious element was almost homeopathic. I
think the vicar came round once...

Richard.