Old February 15th 13, 05:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] google@feeney.screaming.net is offline

Default Central London to/from Greenwich/Maze Hill after 2018

As I understand it, after 2018, most/all trains from/to Greenwich/Maze Hill to/from central London will use Cannon Street station rather than Charing Cross.

However will any services after about 9pm still use Charing Cross?

If not, does this imply that Cannon Street will stay open until about midnight? (I think that Cannon Street is currently only open until about 9pm.)

Thanks