Old February 26th 13, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default CDR start times When Against the Flow

In article 01ce0fb5$25a83180$LocalHost@default, (Michael R
N Dolbear) wrote:

This week I bought a Day Return (CDR) to Guildford and first looked up
the fare on

http://brfares.com

And noticed not the usual 'restriction B1', ie after 09.30 but rather
B4 = after 08.45 which meant I could not only travel earlier but use my
Railcard earlier.

Try, for example, Esher to Guildford or indeed Esher to Farnborough
(stations)

I found the same at Winchester this week. I could buy a Day Return (no CDR
for my journey) with railcard discount after 08:45.

--
Colin Rosenstiel