Old April 6th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Commuting from Wimbledon

Brimstone wrote:

simon wrote:

Soon to be moving to Wimbledon or Wimbledon Park area.

I'll be travelling to Camden Town, other half going to Charing Cross.

Never done the journey in the rush hour before, can anyone give me an
idea of the expected crush from :

Wimbledon Park (District)
Wimbledon (District)
Wimbledon (South Central ? to Waterloo)
Wimbledon (Thameslink to E&C and Kentish Town / KX SP)

Not transport related, BUT are there any residential areas to avoid
in SW19 ?

Wouldn't it be easier to live north of central London and avoid the drag
across in the first place?

But then the other half has to cross anyway. Either way someone will
have a longer journey. Unless they move to Warren Street.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7