Old March 18th 13, 03:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tony Dragon Tony Dragon is offline

Default Shortest Distance?

On 18/03/2013 16:05, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
Tony Dragon wrote

On 18/03/2013 09:00, MikeS wrote:

Leaving aside whether Surbiton is or is in a city, a better

candidate is
just a short distance from your suggestion:
Surbiton Station
Claremont Road / Surbiton Station
Going towards Kingston the 281 and K2 stop at both which are either

side of
the roundabout and probably about 50 metre apart.

Don't know how I missed that, I use that stop most days, but it would

have to be towards Kingston only, there is no Surbiton Station stop
going towards Hook.

Yes there is, it's opposite on Victoria Road.

http://nextbuses.mobi/WebView/BusSto...esults/surbito
n%20rail?currentPage=2

Both are called just Surbiton at that URL though TfL may use a
different name.

Beg to differ, the K2 does not go on Victoria Road; Claremont Road, 1st
road off roundabout, St Marks Hill is it's route.