Old March 27th 13, 11:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default 17 London Underground Maps You Never Knew You Needed

On 2013\03\27 11:56, Recliner wrote:
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:44:55 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message

, at 17:12:31 on Tue, 26 Mar 2013, Recliner
remarked:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/...new-you-needed

I wonder if they have "deliberate mistakes" like some other map-makers.
The "World map", for example, has (amongst others) what's probably
supposed to be Geneva marked as "Stuttgart".

Even worse, Middlesbrough is mislabeled as Sheffield!

I suspect both of those remarks were jokes, but I'll reply anyway. That
world map is supposed to show cities which have some sort of metro,
which is why Sheffield is included and Middlesbrough isn't. I don't know
why Geneva is not included.