Old April 6th 04, 06:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Change from machine

In article , Martin Summerfield
writes

Having more than two windows at a tube station appears to be very rare,
although there are a few National Rail stations with loads of windows -
but the question is when do they all open at the same time!

High Wycombe has 3 windows and all should be open from 7am to 9.30am
then it reverts to 2 windows. I like to use the auto ticket machine but
it sometimes fails to read my company credit card and I am forced to
queue.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this