Old March 31st 13, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default taxi fares in London

On 2013\03\31 17:10, antoine wrote:
When I was in London 40 years ago, taxi fares were cheap. I used to
travel by taxi only short trips in the central area, but I remember
that it was not expensive at all. It was necessary to give a little tip
to the taxi driver otherwise he would say a lot of bad words to you.

How are nowadays the taxi fares? Still the same? Thank you

About 10 times as much as in Delhi, but about half as much as in Zurich.

http://www.priceoftravel.com/555/wor...72-big-cities/