Old April 1st 13, 10:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default taxi fares in London

On 2013\04\01 10:04, Offramp wrote:
Transport for London staff receive a 60% discount on taxi fares. Drivers cannot be expected to have to learn the large amount of staff passes, so instead a password and sign have been arranged.
It is therefore necessary for me to tell you what that word is:
Point with your index finger to your sternum and say loudly, "Daktari."
Your discount will then be applied.

I don't think you're allowed to do April Fool on foreigners.