Old April 6th 04, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Oyster prepay capping

David Walters wrote in message .. .
Is there any more news on when Oyster prepay capping might be
available? The April edition of The Londoner has the obligatory
Oyster article which says:

Fare capping will save Pre Pay users money by stopping the
total cost of journeys made on a single day going above the
price of a one day Travelcard.

These sounds like good news compared to the rumors that capping
would be at the level of an LT card, assuming the Londoner is
accurate...

David

I think I experienced capping a while back while I was stationspotting
a month or two ago, but I'd need one of those super-long printouts from
a ticket office to be sure.

Brad