Old April 8th 13, 09:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default Confirmation/Evidence of Traffic Diversion

On 2013\04\07 23:12, jaychiu wrote:
Last december when I was driving along Marylebone Road Westbound to get
out of London and was diverted by Police into the Congestion Charge Zone
and was caught by TfL camera and consequently I made a representation to
explain the case but was told that TfL could not find the record on the
traffic diversion occurred. I was asked by the TfL to provide evidence
about the traffic diversion. Since I haven't taken any particular note
of the police officers involved, I wonder if anyone there has
experienced similar case? and if yes, how I should proceed to acquire
such an evidence? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Were you the only vehicle so diverted? Where exactly was the diversion?