Old April 8th 13, 02:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
D A Stocks[_2_] D A Stocks[_2_] is offline

Default Confirmation/Evidence of Traffic Diversion

"jaychiu" wrote in message

Last december when I was driving along Marylebone Road Westbound to get
out of London and was diverted by Police into the Congestion Charge Zone
and was caught by TfL camera and consequently I made a representation to
explain the case but was told that TfL could not find the record on the
traffic diversion occurred. I was asked by the TfL to provide evidence
about the traffic diversion. Since I haven't taken any particular note
of the police officers involved, I wonder if anyone there has
experienced similar case? and if yes, how I should proceed to acquire
such an evidence? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Call the MPS giving the date, time and location and ask for an incident log
number. If you're calling in the MPS area the non-emergency number is 101.
If you're outside the MPS area call 101 anyway and ask to be connected to
the MPS.

--
DAS